COMPLETALY NEW SHAPE. FREESTYLE AND FREERIDE PERFECTION ALL AROUND THE WORLD, IN CARBON.
* super pop
* maximum comfort
* multitask machine for travelling
FLEX (1-10): 8
ROCKER LINE: Hydrodynamic
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The carbon version of the NHP split is the most high-end board for long kitesurfing journeys currently on the market. The ultra-light construction combined with Nobile High Performance features make this an exceptional product for those who look for unforgettable thrills on the water. The board glides on the water with unbridled speed and responds to every impulse transmitted by the rider. Pop, going upwind and manoeuvres on the NHP are exceptional. It’s the best of the best!
* Carbon fabrics combined with APS technology make this board more reactive and dynamic
* Minimum board weight makes movements on the water lightning quick
* The special rocker guarantees comfort and exceptional board agility
* Double concave is responsible for hard edging and staying on track.
* Second generation W-connection – durable and precise.
Location: Torres Detroit and Banks Islands (Australia). Design: The Banks Islands and Torres Islands in simplified form. Simplified regular shapes add the dynamics to the graphics, while conveying the character of this region. The separation ability of the board is emphasized by the shoreline where ocean meets the land.
No customer reviews for the moment.