Advarsel: Sidste enheder på lager!
• Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on
the Enduro L and Enduro S blades.
• Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme
strength and high impact resistance.
• A great value due to strength and high quality shape.
• 27 grams (10%) lighter and stronger than 2015 Premium.
• Economical and great combination when paired with Starboard’s Enduro and Bolt Tiki Tech blades.
A flexible shaft transfers energy in a more gentle way suiting long distance paddling and higher cadence.
A stiffer shaft provides a more direct transfer of energy and suits larger blades and taller riders wanting to use full lenght shafts.
When you cut a paddle shaft down to fit your size it automatically becomes stiffer, thus you may wish to choose a 42 mm shaft.
• The stiffness is measured by applying 30kg in the center of the shaft, supported at 140cm distance to measure the deflection in mm.
• If the shaft bends, it shows a higher deflection resulting in more flex, compared to a stiffer shaft with low deflection.
• The 35mm has the lowest flex,42mm has the highest flex.
Der er ingen kundeanmeldelser endnu.